Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Outta Gas

The last few days have been very busy and taxing. We undead rats have such delicate constitutions that a few doctor trips, grocery trips all over (looking for the cheapest prices) and cleaning house for the holidays has really thrown me off.

For Horror Books with the Undead Rat I was a day late with the gift for the horror writer post and late with the re-post of the After Dark Horrorfest movie.

On The Lair of the Undead Rat I got the Spotlight post done on time but I totally missed the Monday Movie post. Part of the reason is that I'm still not sure if I want to move away from horror movies and do the other stuff I've been watching like Iron Man or Speed Racer. If I did that, I'd move the horror movies to With Intent which is already comfortable with the horror theme.

What do you think I should do? Keep Horror Books with the Undead Rat just horror literature or branch out into horror movies?

No comments: