Monday, February 15, 2010

Introducing Horror Mall

Not long ago on my website about horror books I ran a series of articles exploring the online book store called Horror Mall.

Horror Mall caters to the horror fiction book collector and the avid reader who is looking for that ever elusive next-great-scare.

If you love horror fiction then Horror Mall should be prominently bookmarked on your web browser. Drop in frequently and check out what's new.

These entries were linked to an online bookstore in case a reader wanted more information or to purchase the book.

Below are the links to the entire series:

Introduction to Horror Mall Series:

Part 1 -- What is Horror Mall, Anyway?
Part 2 -- How Can I Find Stuff at Horror Mall?
Part 3 -- How Do I Purchase Stuff at Horror Mall?
Part 4 -- The Digital Download from Horror Mall
Part 5 -- What if I Have Problems at Horror Mall?
Part 6 -- Some Final Words about Horror Mall

No comments: