Monday, December 10, 2007

Rat's News: A Special 2 for 1 Deal

Nanci Kalanta (You'll be reading about her a bit this week) owns HW Press which recently published a collection of short stories by Lucy A. Snyder titled Sparks and Shadows.

Nanci is making an offer too good to resist -- buy a copy of Lucy's Sparks and Shadows and get a free copy of her humor collection Installing Linux on a Dead Badger. That's two books for the price of one, good through December 31, 2007.

I recently had an opportunity to read some of Lucy's writing and I was very impressed. She has a way of drawing you into a story and not letting you go until she's done. Her style was effortless to read and put me in mind of Stephen King or Douglas Clegg. I read until I realized it was 3:00am and I had to wake up at 7:00am for work. If that doesn't sway you then know this: She's an Ohio author -- enough said.

To get this special offer click on this link and place your order for Sparks and Shadows. You can pay by Paypal or credit card on the Paypal page. And before you know it your Lucy A. Snyder library will be complete . . . for the moment.




Disclaimer: Unlike the books you buy off my website from Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble, I receive no money from the sale of Lucy's books through HW Press. I took advantage of this offer last night and wanted to share it with you.

(Originally Posted in . . . With Intent to Commit Horror.)

No comments: