Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Confession is Good for the Undead Soul

My name is Greg Fisher and I am the Undead Rat. And as the Undead Rat, I get to explore the world of horror fiction and share what I'm learning with people over the internet and in person. Horror is a great literary passion of mine.

But . . . (here is the confession)

Horror is not the only literary passion I have. I have two others: one is a passion for Cleveland and Ohio authors. The other is a passion for comics and graphic novels.

Those of you who may remember earlier incarnations of . . . With Intent to Commit Horror will probably recall that I had pages dedicated to graphic novel series and to a couple of Cleveland authors who did not write horror novels.

In this latest version, I left out graphic novels and Ohio authors for fear of muddying the waters and I think it was a good choice. But lately I've felt the urge to talk about them.

This last Easter my lovely wife purchased a pair of domains for me to play with. . . . With Intent to Commit Horror will be my primary site and a place to find new horror fiction. However now you can drop by The Sequential Rat for a comic book and graphic novel fix or hit Ohio Writers.net for information about writers and their books in my great state of . . . wait for it . . . Ohio!

This does not mean I'll now be known as The Sequential Rat or the Ohio Rat. I'm still only The Undead Rat. I just have two more homes in which to wreck havoc.

For horror fiction use: . . . With Intent to Commit Horror

For comics and graphic novels use: The Sequential Rat

For Ohio authors use: Ohio Writers.net

For fantasy fiction use: Bestiary Dreams

Say, did I mention that I'm helping out at Bestiary Dreams too?


(Originally posted in . . . With Intent to Commit Horror)

No comments: