Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What's New for April

Each month I list the new booklists that have been added to my website . . . With Intent to Commit Horror.

Due to some unfortunate problems with book covers disappearing, I had to fix almost every page on the website. Then I completely changed the navigation to the author and series pages because the website was growing beyond my expectations of a year ago. So every page got updated. However, the pages listed below in the Updated Booklists for April also had significant content added to them.



Booklists for April:

Authors:

John Paul Allen

Raven Bower

Tananarive Due

Jemiah Jefferson

Brandon R. Massey



Series:

The African Immortals Series
The Apparitions Series

The Dark Dreams Anthology
The Joe Kieran Series

The Laura Caxton Series

Masques Anthology Series




Themes:
I didn't get to the theme lists last month.



Updated Booklists for April:

Authors:

Brian Keene

Michael Laimo

Richard Montanari

Vicki Pettersson

Tim Waggoner

Wrath James White


Series:

Detectives Kevin Byrne and Jessica Balzano Thrillers

The Dresden Files
Signs of the Zodiac Series

Timmy Quinn Series

Unto Dust: Tales of Apocalypse



Horror Web Resources for April:
I didn't work on the Horror Web Resources last month



So, how am I doing so far?

(Originally posted in . . . With Intent to Commit Horror)

No comments: