Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Been Busy

This has been a pretty busy week.

I added blogging duties at Buying Books for the Holidays to my list of things to do -- not because I have the time but because I really believe in the message of that particular blog. So I'm making time for it.

Amy gave the best expression of what BBFH is all about here.

Some of the material I contribute will be reprints from The Lair and With Intent but some will be new stuff. When I asked Amy of My Friend Amy what she'd like me to do for BBFH, she said graphic novels. So I'll be giving you bunches of lists of graphic novels.

Beyond that, I'm getting ready to make massive changes to the library blogs (You can see most of them here.) The library is purchasing a new theme which will allow more flexibility in how the blogs look. I'm looking forward to it but it will be a lot of work for me in the start of the new year.

I guess you can call that job security.

No comments: