Monday, December 15, 2008

Down with the Sickness

Once again my family is sick -- except for me. My son ran a fever of 102 and my daughter is about to cough up a lung or two. My wife, always dealing with chronic pain on the best of days, seems to be coming down with the fever-sickness that led to strep in both my kids.

Me? I seem to be untouchable.

I have sinus problems -- always have and I have a good system for keeping them in check. Beyond that, the only sickness I seem to get is self-inflicted -- such as the inability to fall asleep before 4:00am and having to wake up at 7:00am.

Obviously its that good old undead constitution. Not much viruses can do with reanimated tissue. Except . . . maybe become undead themselves?

And if they're undead, can antibiotics even slow them down any more?

Is that what is laying low my family for the past few weeks?

No comments: